Recent regulatory commentary confirms our view that operational risk may soon eclipse credit risk as a safety and soundness challenge, as credit quality improves and the competition for quality loan growth intensifies. In this challenging environment, operational efficiency becomes increasingly important – not simply to control risk, but also to enhance profitability.
At RWG, we realize the importance of taking a proactive approach to all aspects of operational risk, including robust concentration management practices, accurate and meaningful stress-testing modeling, and adequate third-party servicer reviews.
- Implementation and Validation of Concentration Reporting
- Transactional and Portfolio Stress Testing
- Evaluation of ALLL Methodology and Reporting
- Loan Review Quality Assurance Audits
- Loan Operations/Credit Administration Efficiency Studies
- Review of the Credit Process Flow and Corresponding Procedures
- Third Party Servicer Review
- Validation of Foreclosure Management Processes